opti-path® combines the benefits of optical fiber with cost-effective coaxial cable. By taking advantage of the vast array of today's available technologies, opti-path® provides a solution to meet your business's mission critical requirements and up-time goals.
Getting fiber installed at your facility can be an arduous process that can take several months and cost thousands of dollars. However, mc.net's opti-path® solution combines fiber with coaxial's large scale footprint in order to quickly and cost-effectively bring enterprise level services to your facility.
Your business's Internet traffic will traverse the coaxial base to our opti-path® fiber infrastructure. Upon reaching the fiber portion of opti-path® your data will be routed the best available path via one of our Tier 1 backbone providers. Therefore, opti-path® is the total solution to support your business's voice, video, and data infrastructure.
Benefits of opti-path®
- Infrastructure backed by our Enterprise Level Service Level Agreement from point A to Z.
- Large installation footprint to quickly and cost-effectively provide services.
- Local Technical Support available 365 days year.
- We manage the installation, actively monitor your opti-path's® uptime, and proactively handle any trouble issues - making opti-path® the complete Managed Internet Service.
- Multi-homed backbone facilities backed by our fully redundant Cisco core infrastructure.
- End-to-End symmetric bandwidth capability.
For more information, please contact us at 847-594-5111 or email email@example.com