Windows Vista - Dialer Creation
- From the Start menu, choose Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet.
- Click Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Setup a new connection or Network.>
- Click on Set up a dial-up connection.
Select your modem and click Next.
Enter your mc.net account information.
- Enter the appropriate phone number in the Dial-up phone number box. Find your local dial-up number.
- Enter your mc.net username in the User Name box.
- Enter your mc.net password in the Password box.
- Enter mc.net in the Connection Name box.
Congratulations! You have created a Dial-Up connection for Windows 7!
Close all windows.
To connect in the future:
- Click the Start menu
- Click Connect To
- Select the modem connection you just created and click the Connect button.
For more information, please contact us at 847-594-5111 or email email@example.com