Windows Live - Email Setup
**NOTE** These instructions assume you are connected to a mc.net Internet Connection. If your device is connected to another ISP the Outgoing Server Settings most likely will change. Please see our Third Party SMTP Servers page or contact your ISP for the appropriate e-mail settings.
Click on the "Add an e-mail account button located on the left (refer image above), should get the Add your E-mail Account window similar to one below.
- Enter your @mc.net email address, your password and display name.
- Ensure the "Remember password" box is checked or you will need to enter the password every time you access your account.
- Hit the "Next" button to continue.
- Select POP for Server Type
- Incoming server address enter mail.mc.net
- Leave Requires a secure connection (SSL) blank
- Authenticate using: select Clear text
- Outgoing server address enter mail.mc.net
- Leave Requires a secure connection SSL blank and Requires Authentication blank
- Click Next
The Windows Live Mail setup process is now complete. You have a choice of setting the new account as the default by checking the box, click Finish.
For more information, please contact us at 847-594-5111 or email email@example.com